Approx. Rs 200 / PIECEGet Latest Price
|Type Of Packaging||Box|
|Packaging Size||3 ml|
|Ingredient||Bimatoprost Ophthalmic Solution 0.03%|
|Type Of Eyedrops||Allopathic|
What about the compositions/contents of the Blinq I-Lash?
- Blinq I-Lash contains active ingredient namely Bimatoprost is synthetic prostaglandin analog used to improve fullness length and color of eyelashes in people with a condition lack of eyelashes growth.
- Being technical Each mL of Blinq I-Lash contains Bimatoprost 0.03mg, Benzalkonium Chloride Solution BP 0.01%w/v (as preservative)Aqueous Buffered Vehicle
Why do we use Blinq I-Lash?
- Blinq I-Lash is indicated in the treatment of hypotrichosis of the eye lashes by increasing their growth by improving Fullness, length and color of eyelashes in people with a condition lack of eyelashes growth, it is also recommended for the growth of eye brows.
- I am using other Bimatoprost brands, is it safe to switch to Blinq I-Lash?
- Blinq I-Lash is launched after 2 years of market study and it has been tested for 3 months before launching, it has shown up to 4.38% increase in the results in our trial runs, experts suggest Blinq I-Lash a safe and better Bimatoprost eye lash growth serum over couple of other brands, Blinq I-Lash has US FDA inspected raw material and does not compromise with safety.
For safety and better results:
- Before applications ensure face is clean all make up and contact lenses are removed.
- Remove an applicator from its tray and then holding the sterile applicator horizontally place one Blinq I-lash on the area of applicator closet of the tip but not the tip. Then immediately draw the applicator drop of carefully across the skin of the tip but not on the tip. Then immediately draw the applicator your lash line to the outer part. Blot any excess solution beyond the eyelid margin, dispose the applicator any potential from contamination from one eyelid to another.
- Do not apply to your eye or lower eyelid.
- Only use sterile applicator for application of Blinq I-Lash.
- If any Blinq I-lash solution gets in the eye it is not expected to cause any harm however the eye should not be rinsed.
- Do not allow the trip of the bottle or applicator to contact the surrounding structures, fingers or any other unintended surface in order to avoided contamination by common bacteria known to cause infections.
- Contact lenses should be removed prior to application of Blinq I-Lash and may be reinserted 15 minutes following.
- Experts suggest that use Blinq I-Lash within one month after opening the container.`
What if we stop using Blinq I-Lash?
- If you stop using Blinq I-Lash more than once a day will not increase the growth of eyelashes. Your eye lashes are expected to return to appearances over several weeks to months, at times we might not manage to apply it every day however it is recommended by experts to apply once a day to continue growth and maintain it. Bed time is the best recommended time to apply Blinq I-Lash.
What are the common side effects of Blinq I-Lash?
- Blinq I-Lash is tested and tried for 3 months before launching in various of conditions and by multiple users, it has not been experienced any side effects by users however common side effect of Bimatoprost eye lash serums experienced by one of users in past is itching sensation in the eyes or redness of the eyes, if you develop a new ocular condition, experience a sudden decrease in visual activity or any ocular reaction immediately approach to your ophthalmologist.
What is the best storage condition?
- It is recommended to store at 15 ºC to 25 ºC for best results.